mardi 25 septembre 2012

The Lost Generation

The first time I saw this video, I was apalled at what I was hearing. I kept waiting for the message to become more positive and when it reached the end, I wondered how they could ever fix such a negative message. The twist sure impressed me. Poetry and a creative mind can sure come up with some interesting products.

Which lines in this poem speak to you? Do you see the world as being more like the first reading or like the second? Do you think this generation has enough care and inspiration to see to it that our world heads in the right direction? How does this make you feel about the future?

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

That is such a good video. At first I was shock to see all the negative things that she said but when is went back its was so cool!